Never thought they would reach this level in the UK.
Bikejacking is on the rise and we all should be more vigilant.
This happened 2 days before I went on the Africa Tour, it’s ironic that a lot of people were sending me messages warning how Africa is not safe, while the opposite is true, at least we parked the bikes unchained and not even a steering lock every night and no one touched them.
Ah, road rage. It’s a sad fact of life, isn’t it. There’s something inescapable about the anger felt by man when he gets behind the wheel. Or sat atop two wheels, as we’re about to see here.
This incident sees a biker getting his revenge on a driver, but does he take things to far? We’ll let you decide.
So it all starts with a bit of beef between to the two road users. Some words are shouted, some middle fingers raised. Until the first real aggression is shown when the car driver throws a water bottle at the man on the motorcycle…
Which, understandably, annoys the biker…
Truck vs Bike vs Red light – ALL BAD
If you ask many who refuse to get on a motorcycle, they will tell you that it isn’t the motorcycle itself that deters them, but rather the actions of other motorists and freak situations that happen on the road.
This time, we check out a situation that encompasses just that as this rider ends up getting a back full of semi-truck and boy does it look painful.
It’s a little bit tough to watch as the truck runs the red light, claiming that he didn’t see the rider and the rider ends up in a world of hurt.
Based on the fact that the rider was able to upload this video to YouTube and tell his story, we’re going to go ahead and assume that he made it out alright. If you want to see it all go down, the video can be seen below.
‘Crazy’ doesn’t do this insane motorcycle swing justice
. Suspended from a metal frame hanging on an excavator, this rider goes for a relaxing ride on his motorcycle. The idea is simple enough, and even looks like a lot of fun, but maybe a helmet would be in order?
He’s only flying a dozen feet in the air. What could go wrong?
While this collection of quality fails caught on tape doesn’t quite have as many vehicle related accidents and laughs as we like to see, it’s still pretty damn entertaining!
Lets just be glad all these people managed to get all this idiocy caught on camera!
Talk about some rotten luck! Just as this motorcyclist was cutting past a work …
Talk about some rotten luck! Just as this motorcyclist was cutting past a work truck(legally of course) the load doors on this truck swing open, hitting the biker!
Fortunately the damage was just to the box on a back, but the driver of the truck actually fled the scene but was later tracked down by a California Highway Patrol and cited!
Time to play a quick game of “Did You Know?” regarding Oakland Angels icon, Sonny Barger:
- Sonny’s actual birth name is Ralph Hubert Barger.
- In 1955, Barger dropped out of high school and enlisted in the army. He was dishonorably discharged when superiors realized he was only 16.
- Barger became a founding member of the Oakland, California chapter of the Hells Angels on April 1st of 1957. He was 18 years old.
- Barger was one of several Hells Angels who were reportedly paid “$500 worth of beer” to provide security at a Rolling Stones concert in Altamont, California (1969) that resulted in at least four fatalities and a number of injuries. According to Barger, the Hells Angels were never officially hired to police the venue.
5. During the early seventies, it was revealed that the Hells Angels had been buying up all the illegal firearms around Oakland, with Barger personally turning those firearms over to police in an effort to keep them out of the hands of fringe groups like the Black Panthers and the Weather Underground.
6. Barger spent four and a half years in Folsom State Prison as a result of a 1972 conviction for narcotics possession.
7. Barger spent a year in prison after being convicted on Federal racketeering charges in 1979.
8. Barger’s larynx was removed in 1983 (the result of throat cancer), which is why he breathes through a medical blowhole in his throat.
9. In addition to appearing in several films – as well as the Sons of Anarchy television show – Barger is the author of five books.
10. Barger spent nearly four years in prison (1988-1992) for conspiring to blow up an Outlaws clubhouse in Louisville, KY.
11. Barger is not a fan of Harley-Davidsons. He rides them in accordance with the Hells Angels image, but has claimed he prefers motorcycles that are built by foreign companies like Honda and BMW.
We won’t try to give some explanation as to why the events in this video took place. Well, rather than the fact that the owner of this Harley-Davidson Roadster wanted to take his bike off-road, of course.
Really, these bikes aren’t made for these types of scenarios.
Not most of the time. But, hey, what’s a little mud and dirt when you’re having fun? Clearly is was enjoyable to take his bike off-road for the guy in the video, so we’ll just shake our heads and enjoy the show!
After the success of TV shows like American Chopper, and the work that Jesse James showcased, choppers became all the rage in the motorcycle community. From show bikes that looked to be completely unrideable, to everyday cruisers that were so common you would see three of them within a span of five minutes.
Everyone and their mother had some form of chopper. However, due to that success and press this segment received, much of the motorcycle community became desensitized from truly absurd builds. That however, is about to change.
Here we have what appears to be the most ridiculous chopper we’ve ever seen. What this DIY mechanic has done is lengthen the forks to illogical lengths, dropped the handlebars down to a point where he can actually reach them, and made riding this motorcycle about 115 times more dangerous because of it all.
The lengthening of the front forks is what really has us captivated, and not in a good way. Lengthening the forks as he’s done here, changes the motorcycles center of gravity for the worse. The pivot point of the entire motorcycle now is far above the riders head. And given that the handlebars are so far from the triple tree, inputs into them need to become minute in every way. If the rider isn’t careful, the smallest of inputs could send him down crashing into the pavement.
Is the engineering behind this project cool? Of course it is, this guy took things to their logical extreme and that in itself is noteworthy. That said, he’s made the choice of making his motorcycle just that much more dangerous, and that just seems idiotic.
If Top Gear was about bikes we imagine it would go a bit like this.
These three blokes were out for a spin when one of them tried to put their fat bike over a fence.
He soon realised it was electric and ended up dropping it, bringing a whole new meaning to e-bike. This shocking video shows the three of them trying to free it and the results are hilarious!
The video has already gone a bit viral with more than 50,000 views in 24 hours.
It’s easy to see why with Carry On style antics and infectious laughter.
Big DT, who posted the video, said: “Whilst pedalling today my mate Paul went to put his bike over a fence.
Half way though he realised that it was electric! So he dropped it on the fence. This is a video of him and my mate Al trying to get it off! Please excuse the swearing and oh yes by the way the clicking sound is the electric pulsing!!”
THE VIDEO IS ON THE NEXT PAGE!!!